Prerequisites Required for participation in this E_Learning Program
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Parent Consent is required when the Participant is a Minor.
- Be certified minimum as SNSI Scuba Diver or equivalent certification issued by an internationally recognized Training Agency.
Before any water activity you need to complete this E_Learning course and be able to perform the following
- Swimming for at least 200 m. / 220 yd without using any equipment.
- Floating on surface for at least 10 minutes without using any equipment.
Important to Know
The SNSI Refresh Diver e-Learning course consists of 2 Lessons and covers all the information necessary for the Participant to refresh the Basic of Scuba Diving.
Lessons are divided into topics, for each topic there is a minimum time before you can press the ” completed ” button and move on to the next topic .
In topics where a video is included, you must watch the entire video before you can press the “complete” button.
If you leave your computer or if you are inactive for a certain period of time a Pop Up window will ask you to confirm that you are still there.
In the right column you see the course progress , you can only browse the completed topics , highlighted with a orange tick.
When you exit the course , the system will remember where you left off and at the next login you just need to press the ” Resume ” button to continue.
To get the most out of this course we recommend that you:
- Download all the Training Material that you find in the Material TAB of Lesson 1 before proceeding with the topics.
- Complete all topics and go over the training material.